Thursday, April 12, 2018

Baby FUSION...

Loving this fortnights FUSION super sketch and gorgeous baby room inspiration photo! My CAS baby card was created using a combination of Hero Arts patchwork elephant, paper pieced with this super cute Lawn Fawn hearts patterned paper, in a gorgeous Lil Inkers stitched circle die, fittingly topped with Mama Elephants' sentiment.

To play along you can take inspiration from either the FUSION sketch or inspiration photo - or combine the two as I have!

Hop on over to the FUSION blog for some more super sized inspiration from our fabulous Design Team...
Becca Cruger - Betty J. - Jeanne Jachna - Jen Mitchell - Karren Johnson

Hope you can join in the fun this fortnight @ FUSION.
Can't wait to see what you create!

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my all-time favorite elephant dies and I love that you chose the mini-heart pattern for him and your background! Such a cute card, Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.