Thursday, February 1, 2018

Stained Glass Hearts FUSION

Had super fun getting messy with Distress Inks for this fortnights FUSION! Love the stained glass look from the FUSION inspiration photo and tried to relicate this using the inks, then cut out my window of hearts using Verve diecut, and finished off with a cute Paper Smooches sentiment.

To play along you can take inspiration from either the FUSION sketch or inspiration photo - or combine the two as I have!

Hop on over to the FUSION blog for some more super sized inspiration from our fabulous Design Team...


Hope you can join in the fun this fortnight @ FUSION.
Can't wait to see what you create!

Got a chance to see the super amazing 'super blue blood moon' lunar eclipse too, on an almost perfectly clear night in my corner of the world, did you?


3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the challenge, Lyndal! Your background is so pretty and I love how you placed the hearts!
    Great shot of the moon...thanks for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inky background is wonderful! Love those distress inks! And I missed that beautiful moon.......snow clouds!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.