Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016 in Review...

I don't know about you, but creatively speaking 2016 was a very quiet year for me! 

Hopefully my creativity will get a well deserved jump start in 2017, especially as I have already booked back-to-back weekends away in March, first is a mixed media extravaganza, then heading up country for cardmaking with some super creative friends. Which prompts me to question, what do you call a collective of cardies? A winter wardrobe?!?

Anyway, I was able to muster a dozen of my favourites for 2016...











And for a trip down memory lane, my favourites from previous years...
My Favourite Things 2015

My Favourite Things 2014
My Favourite Things 2013
Top 12 for 2012

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful selection of cards (and scrapbook page), Lyndal! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.