Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mojo Merry Christmas...

In an attempt to beat the mojo blues, this was the first card I created on my crafty Sunday. I revisited a couple of pieces from my stash which I had created when I went crafting for the weekend about a year ago. This gorgeous vintage Santa stamp had been embossed with Red Tinsel, and the Christmas Carol stamped in Brushed Corduroy Distressed Ink. I paired these with some gorgeous self-patterned velvet ribbon and some tiny pearl beads, then added this gorgeous Winnie and Walter "Merry" die cut and "Christmas" sentiment stamped in Momento Luxe Olive Grove Ink - a perfect match to the Basic Grey paper, inked the edges with more Brushed Corduroy Distressed Ink and voila - the mojo is back :)
Playing along with Simon Says Anything Goes,
 

8 comments:

  1. I think this is fabulous. What a focal image and I love how the "e" jumps up into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it great when "leftovers" can be combined sooooooo amazingly well that they become even more than the sum of their parts?! this is just SO WONDERFUL!!! thanks for continuing to help us "banish the holiday blues" at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I like that Santa! This is wonderful Lyndal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite santas ... and he looks so good with the music notes ... so glad you helped us banish the holiday blues (and your mojo blues) at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas card - thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! This is an absolutely wonderful Christmas card!! Your design is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card - love the vintage feel!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.