Sunday, November 15, 2015

Joy to the World... The Christmas Challenge


With all that is happening in the world today, I thought I'd spread a little JOY. 

This began as an idea I had for the FUSION challenge this fortnight, but took a turn and ended up here! Based on the FUSION sketch, I created the Lawn Fawn snow bunny's ski run (or more accurately his sled run), and combined with the fabulous kraft, white, red and glittery silver from The Challenge A Christmas Colour Challenge. Falling snow background created using Winnie and Walters mask and modelling paste, and added Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday Christmas sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. This card looks so cute and love the sentiment. Caught my eye as I had just finished stamping it for a pile of watercolour cards. That and the Celebrate the Season one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your snowy background! Fabulous way to incorporate the colors - especially the sweet silver sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at 'the challenge' :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.