Sunday, October 25, 2015

P.S. A Retro Christmas...

One last entry for the (second) last ever Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Paper Smooches will always hold a special place in my heart! Lucky for me (and YOU), challenges will be continuing over on the Paper Smooches blog!

Another quick and cheerful Christmas card created using Paper Smooches dies and stamps. Cut a piece of Authentique paper from my stash using Paper Smooched Borders 1 wavy die multiple times to create "snow drifts". Stamped a couple of rows of these fabulous Paper Smooches Warm Hearts trees to create the tree border. Added the too cute Paper Smooches Warm Hearts  snowman, and red hearts, assembled and stamped the snowman in position in the snow drift, and last of all added the Paper Smooches All Yule Need sentiment.


 
Layout inspired by this weeks fabulous Retro Sketch.

3 comments:

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.