Sunday, October 19, 2014

A KIS Goodbye...

Sadly it has come time for the Keep It Simple Challenge blog to close. I had a ball on the Design Team, but with a couple of teamies choosing to step down, Anni made the difficult decision to close. I may have considered taking up the reins, but my one year of high school German is not up to the task of a bi-lingual challenge!

Here is a card I had prepared in advance, which fits nicely into the Festive Friday Challenge, with its gorgeous red and white photo inspiration, as well as Catered Crop Seeing Red, and Virginia's View Clean and Simple Challenge.

I love this Santa and sentiment by Darkroom Door, which Cecilia brought to our weekend retreat, stamped and embossed in red tinsel.

3 comments:

  1. Love the Santa card, clean, simple n perfect. It is really sad that KIS is closing down :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Lyndal! The stampset is from Darkroom Door FYI.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.