Friday, September 12, 2014

P.S. A CAS(E) of Sugar & Spice & all things Patterned Paper...


Super inspired by this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch, and playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes and Virginia's View Patterned Paper. Created by using Paper Smooches die cut Fishtail Flags, Onesie and Hearts (for pegs), Each heart clothes peg was created by die-cutting 2 hearts and adhering the tops of the two hearts together, then "clipping" them over the onesie. Clothesline stamped with Paper Smooches Pip Squeaks and Little Lady sentiment. As always, I have stamped in brown (Momento Luxe Rich Cocoa) instead of black for my baby card.

I just realised that this is the first time I have used the Hearts and Onesie diecut, and the first inking of Pip Squeaks and Little Lady, so I'm joining in the fun @ the gorgeous Darnell's NBUS Challenge #2 too!


    

FUSION (reminder)

17 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love the gingham onsie ... and the heart-shaped pins --- sweet! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, Lyndal! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you at PaperSmooches Sparks and my goodness...how adorable is the little onesie with the hearts! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute take ! Love that onsie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny card ;))It´s my card of the day ;))
    Greetings from Germany Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun, look at all those challenges! awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, Lyndal. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pipsqueakingly adorable, Lyndal!! I love your sweet heart clothes pins/pegs and that darling gingham onesie! I love how you balanced out your design with the pops of color in the sediment! Thank you so much playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card. Love the choice of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Nice job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.