Friday, September 26, 2014

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop - September...


Surfing the net today and happy to discover I'm on holidays for my first Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.
So happy to be able to join in with this quick card. Inspired by the warm colours and textures of today's inspiration photo, so I thought I'd create a not quite so traditionally coloured Christmas card. Using my favourite "Peace" die-cut from Papertrey Ink and papers from Echo Park Victoria Gardens, together with this gorgeous charcoal rose ribbon I discovered at a local discount fabric shop.


Happy Hopping!

Also playing along with Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes and 
(I realised I have a die cut rather than a punch, so I hope that's OK!)

10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Card! I too LOVE that floral trim!!
    Happy Hopping!
    Have a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lyndal, the rose ribbon is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card.. love how you added the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. The roses are just lovely as is your card design! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful card! That black ribbon is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great colours and the roses are perfect on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The trim adds such a luxurious look to this fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has such a dramatic feel. Very pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.