Saturday, September 20, 2014

Merry, Festive, Seasons Greetings, a KIS with No Stamps...


OK so, I realise I may be leaving it a little late to start on my Christmas cards this year, but isn't that what October and November are for LOL! Inspired by the pinks, silvers and sparkles over at Festive Friday and Merry Monday The Words Have it! Christmas Challenges, I whipped up this card using an A5 sized piece of Princess Pink metal sheet from Add a Little Dazzle, ran it through the cuttlebug with a Tim Holtz Christmas sentiments folder, dipped a cotton bud in acetone to remove the pink layer from the "Seasons Greetings" sentiment and reveal the silver underneath, added some American Crafts silver glitter sheet, and voila my first Christmas card of the year!
Reminder for Keep it Simple No Stamps, and FUSION Shiny Pink too! 

 


9 comments:

  1. That pink metal sheet is stunning! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is MY kind of quick and easy card. And its so eye-catching! Glad for the heads-up on the new challenge over at Keep it Simple, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever! I love the pink embossed. Awesomely good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - I love all the texture and shimmer! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the shiny embossed foil with the Tim Holtz Christmas sentiment folder. I haven't seen this type of foil before. Interesting that you can use acetone to remove the color. Great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The metal sheet is absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay this is just way too cool Lyndal! LOVE that shiney pink metal background!! Amazing!! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.