Friday, September 5, 2014

Keep It Simple Baby...



I can't wait to see what you create for this fortnights Keep It Simple Baby Card Challenge

I created my baby bib shape using two Lil Inkers Stitched Circle dies, inked up this cute Mama Elephant Nursery Deco bear, and Everyday Greetings sentiment in Versamark Watermark ink and heat embossed in Zing Denim. The teddy bear is created using Doodlebug Design Snips and Snails patterned papers

You can catch some more FABULOUS DT Baby Card inspiration over at Keep It Simple.


Also playing along with 

8 comments:

  1. Wow Lyndal, what a super cute idea! Thanks for the inspiration,
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww such a sweet baby card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable ! I loved the shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used circle dies to create this cute card! Thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO super cute! Love that plaid bear! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamp It! STAMPtember® Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beyond cute! I LOVE how you created the bib. Definitely pinning this one to try it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh ... SO ADORABLE Lyndal!! Love the bib shape and the teddy bear is sweet ... especially in the plaid. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.