Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Flamingo FUSION...


I don't know why, but when I spied this gorgeous FUSION inspiration photo with all it's shiny pink and reflections of palm trees, the first things I thought of were Florida and flamingos! Combining the sketch and inspiration photo this fortnight, I paper pieced this cute TAWS flamingo, and paired it with the Mama Elephant die cut banner and "feeling tickled (pink!)" sentiment.

How to join in the fun...
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Can't wait to see how you will be inspired by this fortnight's FUSION!

The Design Team have some FABULOUS creations to inspire you!
The fabulous Amy Tsura is back on the team!

Please check the linky for the days left to play with us.

and a reminder there's still time to play in KIS Baby Challenge too!

8 comments:

  1. Love this...the bright colors and sweet flamingo are perfect for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be back...flamingos...gotta love flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card with a great mix of patterns Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, of course pink remind of flamingo :) u did an awesome paper piecing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really weird - but I was just out for a walk (that's not the weird bit!) and I was thinking about colour combos and pink and red was in my mind as one of my faves! I love your gorgeous bright card! The overlapping of the flamingo is so cool - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable!!! I am working on my project for this challenge now.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.