Thursday, October 17, 2013

May All Your Days be Dashing...

3 minutes and 54 seconds later...
With officially less than 10 weeks til Christmas, this combo of 10 Minute Craft Dash and CAS(E) this Sketch may go some way towards catching up on my Christmas Card to do list LOL!  A super fast card today - especially as Simple Stories had so perfectly designed this 3x4 flash card. All I needed to do was adhere it to a sheet of Authentique paper, round the corners and pop dot.  Now only nine hundred and ninety-nine to go!!!


Playing along with Simon Says Stamp Christmas / Happy Holidays Challenge too!

12 comments:

  1. A great case on the sketch Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those speech bubbles! Fabulous take on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Lyndal! Such a colorful and whimsical holiday card. Very creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I like the overlapping of speech bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyndal I can't believe you did this in under 10! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the overlapping colors of the speech bubbles! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lyndal, this looks so cool. Love how the stamped speech bubbles overlaps. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! I love the speech bubbles and how they overlap! The colors look great! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! I love how you combined two of my favourite challenges! ;) Your speech bubbles look fantastic!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.