Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Seize the FUSION...


 

Rummaging through my stash I re-discovered these funky retro Bo Bunny Alora Collection papers.  How perfect are they for this fortnights FUSION colour combo! And I love that the swirls remind me of steaming hot coffee!

Took the colours and theme from this fortnights fabulous FUSION graphic, combined with the current Seize the Sketch to create this friendship card.  The up-cycled strip of corrugated packaging reminds me of takeaway coffee cups. Papers are a combination of Bo Bunny Alora Collection, Kaisercraft and Basic Grey, with the coffee girl and sentiment from My Favourite Things, and the coffee cup splatter from Skipping Stones stamped using Hero Arts Cup O' Joe (of course!!!)

 Remember you have another week to play along with FUSION - 
hope you can drop by for a cuppa and join in the fun!

Joining in the fun at Little Red Wagon Back in Time Challenge too.

8 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card using this stamp and layout! I love the bright, fun papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous card, Lyndal! so glad you shared this wonderful creation with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that I love this, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Lyndal! Love the fun paper on the card base and the white space. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Lyndal, love the funky retro feel. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love what you've done with this image on BOTH cards, Lyndal!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so striking Lyndal, A wonderfully modern take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.