Saturday, June 29, 2013

Oh Snap...

Second post of the day... scroll down for FUSION post!


Teenagers and neons - the perfect match???  I thought I'd have a play on the bright side of life with this teen (belated) birthday card - are they always late, or is it just that they sleep in LOL?!?  I thought this The Alley Way Stamps Framed camera and sentiment were just right for a teen card, paired with Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook papers, Lil Inkers Stitched Polaroid frame and some Neat & Tangled Sequins.

Playing along with this weeks Addicted to CAS Teenager


13 comments:

  1. LOVE this CAS card. The pink is hot and the sentiment is awesome!!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me so much of a teen I know! She loves taking pictures and the pink color and the line art border are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love the stamping teamed up with the fun paper! Thanks so much for playing with us at Let's Get Trendy Now! 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. siper cool card...love the neon pink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyndal, I love the pink chevron camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love every detail specially the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...how I LOVE how you used the AC pattern paper! So striking and lovely! This design rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool! Love the bright pink!


    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! I love that camera image

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this!! LOVING that camera!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.