Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Whole Month of FUSION...

Time for some more fabulous FUSION inspiration, and this week is extra fabulous because as it's Summer Vacation in the Northern Hemisphere, you have until JULY 24th to play along with this FUSION Challenge!  Just a quick reminder of how you can play along...

PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just Jackie's sketch challenge.
2. Play with just Lesley's inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Experiment Page before playing along.

Focusing on this weeks FUSION inspiration, I love the negative white images on the little stack of birdies, and the first one that caught my eye was the little yellow birdie whose markings reminded me of my Memory Box Chloe die-cut.  This weeks sketch is perfectly suited for die-cuts, so I thought I'd also challenge myself to play along with Catered Crop So Shapely and create a card using only die-cuts - because I LOVE them!  So in addition to my Chloe stem die, I added my Paper Smooches Thanks and Fishtail Flag and Lil Inkers Stitched Squares, to create this die-cut only card. The Thanks and Chloe were both negative cut from the central Stitched Squares panel.  I then added a positive cut of the Chloe, and the Fishtail Flag in Fancy Pants paper.  I love the white and yellow pops against the neutral Bella hexagon cardstock.

Check out the rest of the Design Team for even more FUSION inspiration



Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect
Playing along with  Catered Crop So Shapely,

12 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! all the layers, texture and pure cleverness of this card. Wonderful job of incorporating your dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love the colors and use of diecut! You certainly have fused a lot of creativity and thoughts into this design, Lyndal! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! This is perfect, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, you won the personal challenge of all die cuts! It's gorgeous and creative, Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, Lyndal. ;-) LOVE what you've done with the dies! And the colors and patterns are perfect. Beautiful. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love how you pieced all the die cuts together and your wonderful color combo! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooooo beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Your color combo is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and love the colors you have used!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! i love this color combo. fabulous inspiration for the challenge

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.