Saturday, March 2, 2013

Flowers that Never Fade...


Deanna Jean's' MUSE card
Have you seen this weeks gorgeous MUSE card from Deanna.  This week my interpretation was very literal - inspired by everything from the gorgeous flowers, the lovely layers, plenty of white space, pops of colour, right down to the pearls and squiggly framed outline.  I added some embossing, and a negative die-cut frame to highlight my We R Memory Keeper blooms and fab sentiment from Purple Onion Designs, stamped in Hero Arts Navy.

Playing along with this weeks Retro Sketches Anniversary Sketch and Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes.


5 comments:

  1. Lyndal this is great! I love your take on my card. Beautiful colors and love the cut out and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Lyndal, amazing blooms and colours ... I love that you highlighted the frame with the negative die cut and embossing! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you used a negative die cut for the frame! So clever! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty card Lyndal!! I love the reverse die cut and the embossed background! Those flowers are beautiful too! Really nice take on the Muse challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just LOVE this. Love the yellow and greens, the white embossed nackground, the negative die cut and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.