Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Plum(b) Love You...



Gorgeous colours in this weeks Splash of Plum at Play Date Cafe, combined with this fab Retro Sketch - I just plum(b) love it LOL!  Lovely lips from The Alley Way Stamps Ooh La La! stamped in Concord Crush, and Alphabet Soup sentiment, mounted on Perfect Plum cardstock, with matching ric rac and button from Basic Gray.  Love this black roses washi tape, and I gave my Fiskars corner rounder a good workout too LOL!

Hope you have a FABULOUS day!

7 comments:

  1. How fun, Lyndal! I should say it's plum adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so CUTE!!!! love the lips!!! Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's washi tape? This is perfectly awesome! I thought the washi tape was strips of patterned paper. Love it when that happens. LOVE those lips too! Great take on both challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the color splash! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.