Friday, October 5, 2012

I Font You...


Tuesday Trigger - Soup to Nuts
Love & Marriage
This fortnights Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World is fontastic!  Inspiration too from this weeks Love & Marriage Challenge at Less is More.

I pared back the inspiration to focus on the fonts and embossed my red base with Cuttlebug Typeset embossing folder before I centred and pop-dotted my negative die-cut My Favorite Things heart to align with the embossed I and U.  These Graffiti stamps from Paper Smooches are perfect to let that special someone know I font you!  They would be perfect for U R Fontastic too LOL!

5 comments:

  1. This is great - so simple, but very effective. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply terrific
    Love that aperture with the embossing underneath
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect take on the challenge! so creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lyndal! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.