Wednesday, July 4, 2012

We are delaying this transmission due to technical difficulties...



I managed to create and photograph my card for this weeks Play Date Cafe Challenge in time, but as hubby is upgrading our computer system at the moment and we keep experiencing "technical difficulties" I had to post it here a bit later than expected LOL! Lucky for me the Allsorts Challenge this week is In Bloom, so I joined in there too :)

I went with something a bit different this week and stamped (I think this was a Carolee's Creations stamp) and coloured with Copics, the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday, paper from Echo Park and a couple of little Kaisercraft gemstones for finishing touches.

A BIG hello to all my newest (and older lol!) followers.  You make me smile!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun & funky stamp! It looks like fun to colour, and what a great match for those funky colours! Love the touch of gems to go with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning...totally love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..this is beautiful. Perfect use of the colors. I looked at them and got scared..haha. Now I'm inspired to go re-think this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful!!! i love the shapes and swirls of the image and sentiment. great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! The flowers are beautiful—the color palette is perfect for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the CAS design with such a gorgeous image and sentiment too!
    Thanks for using flowers on your creation for Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were having computer trouble this week, too, Lyndal :(. So, I missed getting to see this beauty in our gallery! It is absolutely gorgeous! That floral image is divine!

    Thank you so much, too, for the kind congrats you left, on my blog, for my Moxie Fab World win! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.