Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thinking of Ewe...

Second post for the day!



Just realised I had not yet posted this "Thinking of ewe" card here yet - created for the Page Maps 6th Birthday celebrations, based on this cute Page Maps card sketch, and perfect for the Moxie Fab Gingham Challenge too!

I love this little The Alley Ways ei-ei-o sheep, and created the thought bubble from its body.  Sentiment and grass tussocks are The Alley Ways Get Moovin', the die-cut fence is Marianne Design, with papers from Lily Bee and Fancy Pants.

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate ewe!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh EWE...
    Using the sheep body for the thought bubble is just right, and the collection of ginghams is sweet. You are so consistently creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! great thought bubble too ;) so creative!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.