Sunday, June 10, 2012

There She Goes on a Mojo Throwdown...




Had so much fun getting messy with inks last week, thought I'd have another go!  Inspired by this gorgeous photo from There She Goes, this lovely pastel palette from Colour Throwdown, and fab Mojo Monday Sketch.  Papers are a combination of Prima Songbird Collection (fussy cut and pop-dotted), Echo Park This & That and MME Miss Caroline, My Favourite Things scalloped border and hearts die-cuts, love this birdhouse die-cut from Marianne Design and the gorgeous sentiment is There She Goes Day or Night. Got inky with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo and twine is The Twinery Buttercup.

We're off for a short change of scenery - have a GREAT weekend!

17 comments:

  1. gorgeous...i love the wooden birdhouse and birds. beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful! Great colors and sweet elements! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I like the way you 'hung' the birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty colour. Lovely soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a beautiful way to combine all 3 challenges! I love how you hung the little birdhouse! (Love the post title, too!) Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...I love that title! I think I like this card even more...so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, Lyndal. Great take on the TSG inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, but this is one amazing card!!! Where so I start?! I love those birds and that little house, the perfect use of the inspiration, colors, and sketch, and the way you hung the birdhouse... I could just go on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! This is absolutely adorable!!! I just love the papers, sketch, and those sweet little birds in the heart!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, absolutely gorgeous, Lyndal! You layering and design are fabulous! The subtle distress edges are lovely! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful and soft card! So pretty! Congrats on making the TAW team too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo BEAUTIFUL! The colors are so soft and gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card. The colors are amazing. Your birds and birdhouse are so sweet. And of course, twine goes with everything.

    I would love to have you as a guest designer.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Got your message :) Here is my email annies_paper_boutique@yahoo.com. Email me so that I can get your email address and we will go from there :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.