Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Splattered Moxie Play Date...


 

Inspired by the gorgeous water and glass colours this week at Play Date Cafe, I decided to challenge myself to the Splatter Technique Challenege in the Moxie Fab World.  I have discovered that the best, and worst thing about the splatter technique is its unpredictability - that and the fact that I am probably more splattered than my paper lol!!!  Using Glimmermist in Juniper and Cherry Blossom, I had a few attempts at creating a stormy sky - and love the way this one looks like a bolt of lightning in a thundertorm.  These stamps from There She Goes Under the Weather suited my stormy skies perfectly. 

Are you game to get splattered today?!

7 comments:

  1. Super creative and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! So unique and fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! This is probably the most clever card I've seen in a while! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO creative and unique... the splatter is fab! Thanks so much for joining us this week in the Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so creative and looks like a lightening strike to me even though it's the wrong colour!... very dramatic image :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super creatively cool! absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic use of splatter! Looks like a happy accident but perfectly placed-I love this!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.