Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dynamic Duos Sketchability Sunshine...




I LOVE this colour combo at Dynamic Duos of So Saffrom (yellow) and Pool Party (Teal) and as I already had my stash out I thought I'd do a scrapbook layout.  Even though this Sketchability sketch is from last week, I have flipped it as it just suited this layout too much not to use it!

Papers are a combination of Kaisercraft One Fine Day, October Afternoon Sidewalks, Echo Park Dots and Stripes and Cosmo Crickets Baby Jane. The diecuts are from Kaisercraft One Fine Day too.   The large and small scallops are both My Favourite Things, and I hand cut the banner strings, using the pattern on the paper to keep the sizes consistent.  Alphas are Lily Bee Design Buttercup Collection - fantastic stickers for cards or scrapping, and American Crafts Thickers Typo in Mustard.  The flowers are Prima Sun Kiss, with a smattering of Basic Grey and MME buttons.

Can you guess what song was going through my head all day today :)

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful theme for your layout which looks absolutely gorgeous in the challenge colours. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastc layout, love your attention to detail and all the design elements you used. Thanks' for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun layout Lyndal! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful! All the cheerful flowers and pennants! A perfect use of the colors. So glad you could join us for our Dynamic Duo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout, you used the colours perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE this layout! This week's colors are perfect for it too!! Thanks for joining us again over at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, ths is just gorgeous! The colours have worked so well for your layout… just love all those PP's :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello again, Lyndal! Can I just tell you that this is absolutely fabulous?! Love the layout and the fun accents you used. This just makes me smile...such a happy layut! Thanks for joining us once again this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout and the way you used the colors...perfect. I have to get back to my scrapbooking. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing Lyndal, the colours are perfect with the sentiment, love that layout too. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lyndal - this layout is just fantastic! Congrats on your shout out in the Moxie Fab World!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.