Sunday, March 4, 2012

There She Goes, Out of This World...



I don't know about you, but I never seem to have enough male-themed cards in my collection.  My very first There She Goes Stamps arrived this week, so it was a perfect time to break them out and make boy card perfect for the There She Goes Sketch Challenge.

My very first copic coloured card too - chose an easy image to start me on my copic way, this gorgeous astronaut and moonscape, with matching sentiment from There She Goes Out of this World.  I die-cut a series of stars using My Favourite Thing Stacking Stars, and punched the star border with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I pierced a hole in the astronauts space suit and threaded some Sew Easy Fancy Floss through the space suit and tethered it to a star.  Papers are a combination of MME Lime Twist, Echo Park Dots & Stripes and SEI Happy Day.  The astronaut was pop dotted so he looks like he is floating away.

Judging from the look on DS face when he saw this, I can tell this is going to become a well-used stamp set :)

PS. My hubby started reading this post over my shoulder and exclaimed in disappointment..."Aren't I enough of a male-themed card for you!" LOL

4 comments:

  1. Cool card ... I like it! Love the addition of yellow stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore this take on the challenge!! Such a cute card and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card! phenomenal actually. love your hubby's statement...and that he thinks he's part of your collection ;)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.