Saturday, February 18, 2012

There She Goes with Ribbons...




Whilst I'm waiting for my There She Goes stamps (even more tempting with their 15% off sale), I thought I'd join in this weeks Colour Challenge of Olive, Rose and Razzleberry with papers from MME Lost and Found Two in Blush.  I love this olive crushed velvet ribbon I've been saving for a rainy day - well a special occasion anyway.  I slightly adapted this weeks gorgeous Ribbon Carousel Sketch and added a button-centred flower.  I feel it could have benefitted from some stitching, to keep with the theme - but I just don't trust my machine - or perhaps my sewing ability!

I hope your day is a special occasion!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyndal! Your card is so beautiful! Love the color combination! (and it looks fabulous without the stitching!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndal, this card is lovely. I love the composition as well as the placement of the focal image. :) Elegant! (I'm playing along also with There She Goes...it's a great color combination, isn't it?! :) ) Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.