Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday Happiness...




One of the best things about being on holidays is that I get to play... with my family and with my stash LOL!

I couldn't resist these gorgeous colours from The Paper Players - brilliant for Christmas, and for Valentines Day!  Combined with this weeks sketch from Deconstructing Jen - couldn't resist turning those scallops into hearts :) I used Couture Creations Key to my Heart embossing folder for the main heart, and Heidi Swapp All my love sentiment with Pipe Dream Ink embossing powder in Banksia.

Hope you have time to play too :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Lyndal! I love how you converted the scallops to hearts, too! The embossing is perfect! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.