Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wow what a year so far...

Spent the last couple of weeks crossing my fingers as both my Dad & brother are in Queensland - luckily the waters stopped at my brothers back steps, and only his shed & chook house saw any damage.  Dad's property was safe too.  Heart and thoughts go out to all those who did not fare so well.  Collecting up some of my excess supplies to send to flood affected scrappers up north.

Honoured to have been chosen as this weeks featured member over at Colour Combo Challenge.  Here's my layout inspired by this weeks colours and a challenge to create a scene with clouds - had fun playing with the paints and glimmermist & realised I'm definitely a BRIGHT scrapper LOL!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being featured Lyndal. Such a gorgeous LO and fantastic photo!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.